Wednesday, July 14, 2010

07.14.10

My name is Beatrice Josephine Williams. I am the youngest sister of Ivy Susanna Williams. This blog is an attempt to help me deal with her death.
When I was 12 years old she was brutally murdered by David Leonard Wood. Because I was 12, I was not told much about her death. Last April the State of Texas gave Wood an execution date. When that happened it opened up a flood gate of emotion for me. I do not know why but it has. Since then I have been trying to learn more about my sister and why this happened to her. I created this blog is to help me get all the information and emotions down in one place so that I can stay organized and try to understand.
The day before his execution Wood was granted a stay. He is claiming that he is mentally retarded and therefore should not be put to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment